Our e-learning Online Business Core Pack is designed for all e-business and e-commerce professionals who use or want to use English at work and wish to improve their language and communication skills.
The Online Business Core Pack includes 4 courses: English For Online Marketing, English For e-Business, English For Social Media and English Grammar. Thanks to our courses you will gain practical skills, build up your professional vocabulary connected with e-business, online marketing and social media, as well as enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate.
What you will learn in these courses
- You will learn vocabulary connected with e-commerce, business models, logistics, technology in e-commerce, search engine optimization, price lists, sells offers, visual advertising, online marketing, social media and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with articles about online business.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos about online business.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You will improve your grammar thanks to our English Grammar course.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
Who these courses are for
- For everyone wanting to improve their English skills connected with e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- For everyone using English at work
- For everyone running social media accounts or working in online businesses or online marketing
- For employees who want to work in an international environment
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the courses are available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 2: Visual advertising
Lesson 3: SEO and SEM
Lesson 4: Social Media Marketing
Lesson 5: Targeting
Lesson 6: Predictive Targeting
Lesson 7: Mobile Marketing
Lesson 8: Partnership Programs
Lesson 9: Special Offers
Lesson 10: Communication Tools
Lesson 11: Customer Relation Management
Lesson 12: Standardization
Lesson 13: Price lists
Lesson 14: Customer Complaints
Lesson 2: Knowledge Economy
Lesson 3: Implementation of IT Solutions
Lesson 4: Digitalization
Lesson 5: E-Business
Lesson 6: E-commerce Definition and Types
Lesson 7: E-commerce Site Types
Lesson 8: B2B
Lesson 9: B2C
Lesson 10: C2C
Lesson 11: Auctions
Lesson 12: Logistics
Lesson 13: Shipment Tracking
Lesson 14: Suppliers
Lesson 2: Social Media Strategy and Journey
Lesson 3: Vision
Lesson 4: Social Media Content Marketing
Lesson 5: Content Planning
Lesson 6: Content Marketing Tools
Lesson 7: Best Practices in Content Marketing
Lesson 8: Scheduling Posts on Facebook
Lesson 9: Facebook Videos and Groups
Lesson 10: Moderation
Lesson 11: Chatbots
Lesson 12: Facebook Ads