Our English For e-Business e-learning course is designed for all e-commerce professionals who use or wish to use English at work and want to feel confident while communicating with customers and international teams.
Our professional English For e-Business course is based on up-to-date e-commerce topics and trends, thanks to which you will gain practical skills, build up your business English vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate.
Additionally, you will be granted free access to our English Grammar course, thanks to which you will revise the most important grammar structures.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with e-commerce, implementing IT solutions, business models, digitization, logistics, shipment tracking, and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts about e-commerce.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, dealing with videos connected with e-commerce.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures, working with IT and e-business language.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their e-commerce English skills
- For everyone using English at work
- For e-commerce specialists
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: New Economy (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Knowledge Economy
Lesson 3: Implementation of IT Solutions
Lesson 4: Digitalization
Lesson 5: E-Business
Lesson 6: E-commerce Definition and Types
Lesson 7: E-commerce Site Types
Lesson 8: B2B
Lesson 9: B2C
Lesson 10: C2C
Lesson 11: Auctions
Lesson 12: Logistics
Lesson 13: Shipment Tracking
Lesson 14: Suppliers