Our English For Online Marketing e-learning course is designed for all specialists connected with online marketing who use or wish to use English to communicate with customers or with their international teams.
Our professional English For Online Marketing course is based on current trends and up-to-date topics. Thanks to our course you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate. Additionally, you will be granted free access to our English Grammar course, thanks to which you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Czego nauczysz się na tym kursie
- You will learn vocabulary connected with online and mobile marketing, social media marketing, visual advertising, targeting, search engine optimization, creating offers and price lists, customer relation management and dealing with complaints.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts about online marketing.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos connected with online marketing.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Dla kogo jest ten kurs
- For everyone wanting to improve their English for online marketing
- For everyone using English at work
- For employees of marketing departments, advertising agencies and digital agencies
- For everyone wanting to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Pricing models (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Visual advertising
Lesson 3: SEO and SEM
Lesson 4: Social Media Marketing
Lesson 5: Targeting
Lesson 6: Predictive Targeting
Lesson 7: Mobile Marketing
Lesson 8: Partnership Programs
Lesson 9: Special Offers
Lesson 10: Communication Tools
Lesson 11: Customer Relation Management
Lesson 12: Standardization
Lesson 13: Price lists
Lesson 14: Customer Complaints