Our e-learning English Grammar course is a great self-study resource for anyone wanting to work on their grammar skills at their own pace.
The English Grammar course is based on language connected with business and new technologies. Thanks to this, grammar rules become much more relevant for anyone using or aiming to use English at work. In addition, our course includes numerous exercises which will help you further improve your use of grammar.
What you will learn in this course
- You will review English tenses.
- You will revise additional structures for talking about the future and the past.
- You will learn to use conditionals sentences efficiently – essential for negotiations in English.
- You will practice grammar thanks to online exercises.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their language skills, including grammar in business English and English for IT
- For everyone using English at work
- For employees who want to work in an international environment
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the courses are available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Present Simple (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Present Continuous
Lesson 3: Present Simple or Present Continuous?
Lesson 4: Past Simple
Lesson 5: Past Continuous
Lesson 6: Past Simple or Past Continuous?
Lesson 7: Past Habits and States – Used to / Would / Past Simple
Lesson 8: Past Perfect Simple and Past Perfect Continuous
Lesson 9: Present Perfect Simple
Lesson 10: Present Perfect Continuous
Lesson 11: Be Going To
Lesson 12: Future Simple
Lesson 13: Present Simple And Present Continuous For The Future
Lesson 14: Future Continuous
Lesson 15: Future Perfect
Lesson 16: The Zero Conditional
Lesson 17: The First Conditional
Lesson 18: The Second Conditional
Lesson 19: The Third Conditional
Lesson 20: Mixed Conditionals