Our English For The World Wide Web e-learning course is a complete guide through the world of English terms connected with web design. The course is designed for all IT specialists who use English to communicate on a daily basis and who need a high level of language proficiency in their work.
Our professional English For The World Wide Web course is focused on up-to-date topics and trends in IT. Thanks to the course you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate. Additionally, you will be granted free access to our English Grammar course, thanks to which you will revise the most important grammar structures.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with web design, website functionality, layout, hosting, domains, web browsers, search engines usability testing and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts about web design.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos connected with web design.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their English for IT
- For everyone using English at work
- For everyone working in international web design teams
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: World Wide Web (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Hosting
Lesson 3: Domains
Lesson 4: Browsers
Lesson 5: Search engines
Lesson 6: Web Design
Lesson 7: Layout
Lesson 8: Usability and Accessibility
Lesson 9: Usability testing
Lesson 10: Graphic design