Our English For Social Media e-learning course is designed for all specialists running social media accounts and publishing content on social media. Our course is a real mine of information that will help you broaden your vocabulary and expertise.
Our professional English for Social Media course is based on up-to-date social media topics and trends, thanks to which you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with social media, social media marketing, publishing content, social media vision, content marketing and content planning, chatbots and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts about social media, including the most popular platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, dealing with videos about social media.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their English skills in context of social media
- For everyone using English at work
- For everyone running social media accounts or dealing with social media marketing or customer service
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Choosing the Right Channel (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Social Media Strategy and Journey
Lesson 3: Vision
Lesson 4: Social Media Content Marketing
Lesson 5: Content Planning
Lesson 6: Content Marketing Tools
Lesson 7: Best Practices in Content Marketing
Lesson 8: Scheduling Posts on Facebook
Lesson 9: Facebook Videos and Groups
Lesson 10: Moderation
Lesson 11: Chatbots
Lesson 12: Facebook Ads