Our English For Online Security e-learning course is designed for all cybersecurity specialists who use or wish to use English to communicate with customers or their international teams.
Our professional English For Online Security course is based on up-to-date topics and trends. Thanks to the course you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate. Additionally, you will be granted free access to our English Grammar course, thanks to which you will revise the most important grammar structures.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with online security, encryption, data protection, security policies, antivirus software, firewalls, cybercrime, different types of cyberattacks and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts about cybersecurity.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos connected with online security.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their English for cybersecurity and data protection
- For everyone using English at work
- For everyone working or wanting to work in international IT teams
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Data Security (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Encryption
Lesson 3: Antivirus software
Lesson 4: Firewalls
Lesson 5: Company Security
Lesson 6: Cybercrime
Lesson 7: Malware
Lesson 8: Spyware
Lesson 9: Bots
Lesson 10: DDoS Attacks