Our English For Online Payments e-learning course is designed for all specialists dealing with electronic payments, signing agreements remotely, consumer rights, transaction authentication and cross-border sales.
Our professional English For Online Payments course is focused on up-to-date topics and trends in electronic payments, thanks to which you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with different payment methods, financial institutions, trends in electronic payments, remote agreements, and the protection of intellectual property and customer data.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts dealing with electronic payments.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos about payments.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their business English skills, especially in context of electronic payments
- For everyone using English at work
- For customer service employees
- For everyone who wants to work in an international environment
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Payment Types (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Transaction Authentication
Lesson 3: Financial Institutions
Lesson 4: Chargeback
Lesson 5: Newest Trends in Payments
Lesson 6: Concluding Remote Agreements
Lesson 7: Individual Customer Rights
Lesson 8: Personal Data Protection
Lesson 9: Intellectual Property
Lesson 10: Cross-border Sales