Our English For IT Specialists e-learning course is designed for both IT professionals and non-technical employees who use or wish to use English to communicate with customers or with their international teams.
Our professional English For IT Specialists course is based on up-to-date topics connected with IT. Thanks to our course you will gain practical skills, build up your vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate. Additionally, you will be granted free access to our English Grammar course, thanks to which you will revise the most important grammar structures.
What you will learn in this course
- You will learn vocabulary connected with hardware, software, operating systems, data bases, interfaces, data processing, data storage, data mining, backup and more.
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts connected with IT.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos related to IT.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- Bonus! You will get free access to our English Grammar course – you will revise the most important grammar structures.
Who this course is for
- For everyone wanting to improve their English for IT
- For everyone using English at work
- For IT specialists – developers, testers, product managers, team leaders
- For everyone wanting to work on their language skills at their own pace – the course is available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Hardware Devices (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Mobile and wearable devices
Lesson 3: Operating Systems
Lesson 4: Interfaces
Lesson 5: Applications
Lesson 6: Databases
Lesson 7: Data Processing
Lesson 8: Data Storage
Lesson 9: Backup
Lesson 10: Data Mining
Lesson 11: Big Data