Our English For IT Course Pack is designed for all IT employees who use or wish to use English at work and want to feel more confident in work-related situations.
Our English For IT Course Pack includes 4 professional e-learning courses: English For IT Specialists, English For The World Wide Web, English For Online Security, and an extensive English Grammar course. Thanks to our courses you will gain practical skills, build up your IT vocabulary and enrich your résumé by obtaining a certificate.
What you will learn in these courses
- You will improve your reading comprehension skills, working with texts connected to IT.
- You will improve your listening comprehension skills, working with videos about IT-related topics.
- You will gain confidence in your communication skills and you will be able to express yourself clearer and understand others more easily.
- You decide when and how fast you study.
- You will learn vocabulary connected with hardware, operating systems, online security, applications, interfaces, data management, web design, graphic design, domains, browsers, search engines, usability testing and more.
Who these courses are for
- For everyone wanting to improve their IT English
- For everyone using English at work
- For developers, testers, product owners and project managers
- For everyone wishing to work on their language skills at their own pace – the courses are available 24/7
- Minimum B1 level of English
- Internet access
Lesson 1: Hardware Devices (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Mobile and wearable devices
Lesson 3: Operating Systems
Lesson 4: Interfaces
Lesson 5: Applications
Lesson 6: Databases
Lesson 7: Data Processing
Lesson 8: Data Storage
Lesson 9: Backup
Lesson 10: Data Mining
Lesson 11: Big Data
Lesson 1: World Wide Web (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Hosting
Lesson 3: Domains
Lesson 4: Browsers
Lesson 5: Search engines
Lesson 6: Web Design
Lesson 7: Layout
Lesson 8: Usability and Accessibility
Lesson 9: Usability testing
Lesson 10: Graphic design
Lesson 1: Data Security (free trial lesson)
Lesson 2: Encryption
Lesson 3: Antivirus software
Lesson 4: Firewalls
Lesson 5: Company Security
Lesson 6: Cybercrime
Lesson 7: Malware
Lesson 8: Spyware
Lesson 9: Bots
Lesson 10: DDoS Attacks