0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Czas się skończył
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
___ Mondays and Fridays most people work from home.
Can you call back later? I’m busy ___ the moment.
We usually have lunch ___ 1 pm.
Every year we have a business trip ___ spring.
The meeting is going to start ___ 9:00 ___ the morning.
We started this project ___ last month.
Did you receive the email I sent you ___ August 4th?
The company was founded ___ 2011.
Are you giving a presentation ___ next month?
___ Mondays we try not to schedule any meetings.
This tool was invented ___ the 20th century.
I met the new recruiter ___ Tuesday morning.
We can make the final decision ___ January.
1. Why is Neil wearing a suit for work?
2. Why can’t Rob meet for lunch on Monday and Tuesday?
3. When are Mike and Rob going to meet?
4. What prepositions of time can you use while talking about holidays such as Christmas?
5. Trying to schedule a meeting, what prepositions will you use to refer to:
– a day of the week?
– a part of the day?
– a specific hour?
6. British people say “at the weekend”. What is the alternative used by American native speakers?