Read the text again and answer the questions with some of the words in bold.
E-shoppers have a powerful weapon at their disposal: the Internet. In the past when a customer was dissatisfied with a service or a product, there weren’t many ways he could voice his dissatisfaction. Nowadays, a disappointed buyer can tear an unresponsive customer service employee to pieces simply by posting a negative comment on the company’s Facebook profile or use a forum to discredit the company and discourage other buyers from purchasing its defective products. All it takes is one post or one tweet to tarnish and damage the reputation of a company forever.
Customers are spoilt for choice. If you don’t offer them a gratifying customer experience, you run the risk of losing them to your competitors.
To prevent that from happening:
– Offer multichannel support. Customers should be able to call you, email you, or contact your customer service department via chat.
– Monitor social media. Respond swiftly when a customer posts a comment. Customers expect instant gratification.
– Be courteous. A comment or response can be read by any Internet user. You don’t want to project an unprofessional image!
– Accept responsibility if you are at fault.
– Try to WOW each and every customer by exceeding their expectations. A satisfied customer will tell a friend, a dissatisfied one will not.
– Ensure your employees are using state-of-the-art technology which makes it possible for them to address and resolve issues efficiently.
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Czas się skończył
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If a product is ______________, a customer has the right to return it and demand a refund or a replacement.
If you don’t offer them a gratifying customer experience, you ____________ the risk of losing them to your competitors.
a pattern for producing other similar things
a web page or screen that updates often to show the latest news or information
aiming ads at particular viewers
talk a lot without giving any useful information
Costumers making complaints always expect _____________ results.
He was fired for ________________ conduct. Fraternizing with clients is a big no-no.