0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Czas się skończył
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Write the correct form of the verb in brackets:
1. I must have my car (wash) before I go on my road trip tomorrow.
2. I am going to have my hair (cut) next week for a fresh look.
3. You should have your teeth (clean) by the dentist every six months.
4. He needs to have his computer (repair) as it keeps freezing.
5. She had to have her broken window (replace) after the storm.
6. They were going to have their house (paint), but changed their minds.
7. My manager suggested that we should have the office furniture (change).
8. She will have her kitchen (remodel) if she can find a reliable contractor.